SOKOLLAB Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- SOKOLLAB currently only issues e-Gift cards, physical cards are not available.
- e-Gift cards can be redeemed at SOKOLLAB Soho store or on www.sokollab.co.uk website.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If any item purchased with an e-Gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
Period of validity
- e-Gift cards are valid for 18 months from purchase.
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Balance enquiries can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- e-Gift card balances should be treated as cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. SOKOLLAB will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- e-Gift cards balances cannot be returned or refunded for cash, except in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Cooling down period: you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for an e-Gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent.
Gift cards purchased overseas
e-Gift cards purchased overseas can be used in SOKOLLAB Soho store and on www.sokollab.co.uk.
Changes to the e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
SOKOLLAB reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of e-Gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.