SOKOLLAB LONDON DIGITAL QUEUE FOR ATEEZ CONCERT WEEKEND (29/04- 1/05) FAQS
SOKOLLAB LONDON DIGITAL QUEUE FOR ATEEZ CONCERT WEEKEND (29/04- 1/05) FAQ
- SOKOLLAB LONDON will be operating on a digital queuing system for the
- We have extended our SOKOLLAB LONDON opening hours for the day from 11AM - 7PM to make sure we accommodate to customers
- A banner will be set up outside of the London branch where you NEED to scan the QR code to enter the queue
- You must leave the premises of the store after scanning the QR code (do not linger around the store as we’ll politely request you to leave). Please return when we call for you on our digital queuing webpage.
- You should enter the number of people with you when joining the digital queue
- If you do not arrive within 20 minutes of being called in, SOKOLLAB reserves the right to manually cancel your turn to allow other customers to be called in. Please make sure you keep an eye on the web page as it may not give you a push notification
- Max queue length is 60 people. If you are unable to join the digital queue, please check linktr.ee/sokollab or sokollab.co.uk/queue for more availability throughout the day
- SOKOLLAB reserves the right to close the digital queue earlier or later if there is an unexpected turn-out
Thank you for your interest in our store!